Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In bloom at Morris Arboretum - Can anyone name all these flowers?

I am posting just a few snapshots of what is in bloom at the Morris Arboretum right now.  I took these photos yesterday in the drizzling rain.  I am looking forward to the next few sunny days which will provide even better photo opportunities.  The Morris Arboretum is also putting on its first Photo and Video competition.  The competition isn't over until the end of June, so there is plenty of time to take pictures throughout the spring.  Details can be found here.

The next couple of days and this weekend will be a great time to come and visit.  I know everyone is excited about the spring coming and I am looking forward to seeing the Arboretum and the flowers in all their glory.  Can anyone name all these flowers in the pictures?


No comments:

Post a Comment