|Photo: Ryan Estes Photography|
Our Guide to Mother's Day WeekendThis weekend is Mother's Day (aren't you glad we reminded you?) and the garden has much to offer - whether it's a special outing or picking up a gift. Or, maybe mom just needs an afternoon of peace and quiet - in which case we've got the best place to bring the kiddos!
For Moms Who Want to Leisurely Stroll:
- Use our guide to What's in Bloom this May to lead your walk. Stop and smell the abundance of gorgeous flowers and their sweet scents. Get the Bloom Guide
- Our self-guided Sculpture Tour will take you off the beaten path, with a delightful surprise of a brand new sculpture along the way... Get the Tour Guide
- You can't go wrong with flowers. Take it up a notch with a live, blooming plant that mom will enjoy for months or years. Shop the Plant Sale
- Did you know our Gift Shop stocks one-of-a-kind, artisan jewelry? And even more locally-made items that are sure to please. Stop by the Gift Shop
- Our new Sculpture Scavenger Hunt is sure to keep them busy all around the garden. Bonus: Kids who complete the activity get a free prize! Get the Clue Sheet
- Out on a Limb is always a hit, but did you know there's a whole new Adventure Guide that can be completed as part of this garden feature? Check it out or pick up a passport at the Visitor Center
Happy Mother's Day!